Revolutionary Development Finance
Building the Future
The founder of DomiNeos CK has had direct involvement for over 40 years in a wide range of property development and related businesses, together with structured finance, banking, insurance, capital market and alternative investment structures
DomiNeos has been formed to facilitate strategic and financial objectives of Institutional capital markets Investors, insurance companies and real estate development companies in the delivery of a genuine alternative to traditional development finance
Traditional development finance has failed to innovate and create new structures to finance this huge global marketplace creating a crisis of product availability, affordability and the development of new sustainable product types.
Property development finance is typically short term and doesn’t deliver long term returns to the bank compared with lending to cash flow businesses. In the ongoing regulatory environment, business finance will mostly be preferred to development finance. By 2050: The world population will be 9.3 billion, up more than 50% from 6.1 billion in 2009. The need for development and development finance will be unprecedented. Against the backdrop of negative GDP growth, unemployment and the Covid vaccine rollout, real estate is still a resilient asset class with US$1.5 trillion of new capital set to target the sector in 2021.
The days when traditional lenders dominated the property development lending market are unquestionably over. Global development finance is a 25T market. Key challenges include a sustainable finance solution and addressing complex changes in demand. The next greatest challenge is a platform for data analysis in an industry that’s known as the least digitized.
The Controlz* Centre represents new and highly developed technologies to support DomiNeos Credit and maximize lending returns while minimizing risks. The Controlz* Centre is based on multiple, interactive platforms which provide analytics from risk selection through to algorithmic end-bond-term strategies
The Journey So Far
● Presentations to Developers ● Lending agreements design property funding ● Final definition and securing of insurance products ● Concept approval from bond arrangers ● Definition of launch team ● Securing of strategic partners
● Completion of Cyprus Holding Company ● Legal – full definition of Luxembourg operational companies, ● Approval of tax structure - PwC
● Legal analysis / Tax structure ● Presentations to Developers ● Development of models for capital markets / insurance / ● Lending agreements design property funding ● Final definition and securing of insurance products ● Significant investment with macroeconomic economists ● Concept approval from bond arrangers ● Development of the Controlz* Centre ● Definition of launch team ● Scientific validation of lending metrics
● Absolutely original design criteria ● Vetting of design ● Legal structuring ● Market Analysis ● Investment £4,500,000
The DomiNeos one-stop Capital Markets Solution
substantially reduces development risk.
● Access the Capital Markets via advanced risk management technology, resulting in high-demand bonds. Capacity from the capital markets is unlimited in terms of the DomiNeos program.
- Fully exploit the arbitrage between traditional finance and DomiNeos.
- Providing platforms to change the risk / reward of real estate development finance.
●The Controlz* Centre represents new and highly developed technologies to support DomiNeos Credit and maximize lending returns while minimizing risks
- The capital markets are provided essential risk metrics
- The Controlz* Centre is based on multiple, interactive platforms which provide analytics from risk selection through to algorithmic end-bond-term strategies
ESG Bond Platform
●To maximize access to the Capital Markets, DomiNeos has developed an ESG lending platform in parallel to its primary finance platform
- Funds derived from “Green Bonds” can be applied to renewable energy, infrastructure, clean transit projects and of course, green buildings.
The expansion of green bonds is based on practical, regulatory, and sociological factors which are irreversible